Banking Courses from the Virtual Management Academy
The financial sector, and especially banks, supply our economy with money. Banks are, ostensibly, the fuel tank of a nation’s economic engine contributing to its growth and prosperity. In this capacity, banks take responsibility and risks that can influence the balance and thus the stability of the entire economic system. This is what makes the banking industry so fascinating!
Now you can experience how the banking business works and empathize with how a bank’s management team wrestles with its decisions by participating in the Banking Courses from the Virtual Management Academy:
- Understand basic concepts and quickly build a product portfolio
- Adjust critical levers and relationships within the private, commercial and industrial credit business
- Learn how best to manage risk assessment through evaluation of the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statement
- Control your business by monitoring relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Experience the influence of the Central Bank as it influences your bank through Basel III regulations
After completing a course from the Virtual Management Academy, you will understand how banking works, where the risks lie and what key indicators are relevant to monitor in the successful operations of a bank.
Our courses are open to all individuals. To register a group from a company or university, please contact us directly.